Prova a rispondere alle domande del test inglese di YULA e misura il tuo livello di inglese!
Cerca di fornire più risposte esatte possibili e valuta il tuo livello di conoscenza su Past Simple, Past Continuous, Past Perfect, Past Perfect Continuous
I. Coniuga i verbi tra parentesi scegliendo la forma verbale corretta.
- The team … (train) for months and was extremely good.
- Mr. Brown … (pay) for the electricity yesterday.
- Jenny … (read) a book at 5 o’clock yesterday.
- They … (sleep) when I … (call).
- They … (be) in the cinema at 5 o’clock yesterday.
- The film ... already … (finish) when you … (come).
- What … you … (do) at 6 o’clock yesterday?
- Where … (be) you yesterday in the evening?
- The Gibsons … (go) to Paris in 2015, … they?
- The computer … (work) well yesterday. How … you … (fix) it?
II. Scegli la variante corretta.
- I … (get up) early and went to the kitchen.
A. got up
B. had got up
- They were late. The concert … (start) twenty minutes before.
B. had started
- Alice was the most curious person I ... (ever/know).
A. ever knew
B. had ever known
- That morning he left the house after he … (receive) a call.
B. had received
- The sun … (hide) behind the clouds, it … (start) to rain and we … (go) home.
A. had hidden, started, went
B. hid, started, went
- We arrived in time for the plane because we … (take) a taxi.
B. had taken
- He couldn’t get into the house because he … (leave) the key in the office.
B. had left
- We … (sit) on the bench when the bus arrived.
A. had been sitting
B. were sitting
- He forgot everything I … (tell) him the day before.
B. had told
- Timothy … (read) at this time yesterday.
A. was reading
B. had read
III. Traduci questa frasi dall’italiano all’inglese.
- Da quanto tempo stavi traducendo l’articolo quando ti ho chiamato?
- Lui mi ha chiamato prima che io comprassi dei biglietti.
- Lucy è andata in negozio, ha comprato delle verdure e ha cucinato la cena.
- Cosa facevi ieri quando ti ho chiamato?
- Perché non sei andato alla serata in discoteca ieri?