Prova a rispondere alle domande del test inglese di YULA e misura il tuo livello di inglese!
Cerca di fornire più risposte esatte possibili e valuta il tuo livello di conoscenza su Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous
I. Coniuga i verbi tra parentesi scegliendo la forma verbale più corretta.
- – …your brother … (live) in Naples? – No, he … (not). He ... (live) in Genova.
- – … you ... (like) reading books? – Yes, I … (like) reading very much.
- – How long ... you … (read) a book? – I … already … (read) it for 2 hours.
- It … (sound) interesting.
- He … (think) he … (be) right.
- I … already ... (hear) this news.
- Rivers ... (get) more and more polluted.
- Mary ... (teach) Mathematics at school.
- My father ... (leave) to Kiev on Wednesday.
- He ... always … (talk) at the lessons.
II. Scegli la variante più corretta.
- I don’t know Spanish, but I … (learn) it now.
A. am learning / B. learn
- John … (still/work) in the garden.
A. is still working / B. still works
- Dad ... (usually/work) on Saturdays.
A. is usually working / B. usually works
- Oh, no! I … (broke) a cup!
A. have broken / B. have been breaking
- We’ve got tickets, and tomorrow evening we … (go) to the cinema.
A. go / B. are going
- This girl always … (talk) at the lessons.
A. talks / B. is always talking
- In spring the days … (get) longer and longer.
A. get / B. are getting.
- I … (study) for the exam for 2 hours.
A. have studied / B. have been studying
- What you … (do) here in London?
A. do you do / B. are you doing
- She … (work) at the Theater Training College now.
A. works / B. is working
III. Coniuga i verbi tra parentesi scegliendo la forma verbale più corretta.
- I’m afraid I … (forget) my book at home.
- He … (not/receive) any letters from her this week.
- I … (not/hear) from him since he left Paris.
- He … (jog) since 7 am.
- Mom ... (have) a headache since she came from the theatre.
- Granny ... (be) ill for a fortnight.
- … he ever … (be) to Bolshoi Theater?
- What’s wrong with you? You ... (be) stupid!
- The train … (leave) at 4 pm.
- Who ... (learn) this poem by heart?
IV. Traduci queste frasi
- Gli inglese spesso parlano del tempo.
- Ha smesso di piovere e il tempo sta migliorando.
- Se ci sarà il sole, ci abbronzeremo.
- Lei non mi ha invitato alla sua festa.
- Sto lavorando già da tre ore.